April 25-26, 2014
Shalom Hill Farm, Windom, MN
Letter of invitation from Susan Marone, Associate to the Bishop:
Greetings! Bishop Zellmer and I look forward to getting together with you in a few weeks for worship, rest, and fellowship. Click here to view a retreat agenda for your information and planning. General information regarding the retreat:
- Lodging and meals are covered by the synod.
- Casual attire is appropriate.
- Candidate travel is reimbursed at the rate of 10 cents per mile if driving alone and an additional 10 cents per mile for each additional candidate passenger.
- Spouses are welcome.
- Rooms are double occupancy.
- Interview panels begin at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, April 25th.
- Recommended arrival time – 10 minutes before your panel or lunch at 12:15 p.m.
- RSVP to Crystal McCormick (email@example.com or 605/274-4024) by April 15th:
- Do you plan to attend?
- Will your spouse be attending?
- Will you need lodging?
- Do you have allergy or dietary concerns?